Sunday, March 8, 2009

Continuity Error, Or Mistaken Identity Extra?

There was a "blink and you've missed it" moment in last week's Battlestar Galactica episode where the camera pans around the CNC and shows a woman who looks very much like Anastasia Dualla, Lee Adama's ex-wife who committed suicide in "A Disquiet Follows My Soul." I don't think that this is stock footage of Kandyse McClure, the actress who played Dee that somehow slipped past the continuity police. The woman in last week's episode looks a little "butcher" to me and is wearing a uniform that I've never seen Dee wear. But people on Usenet are asking and it's only fair to compare.

Unidentified (but sure looks like Dee) black female from last week's "Islanded in a Stream of Stars:"

Dee from "A Disquiet Follows My Soul:"

I dunno, maybe.

No comments: