Thursday, April 9, 2009

Apple Store Irony

I was watching yet another iPhone commercial telling me about all the applications available for the iPhone when a thought occurred to me. Really more of a memory. I was at the Apple store a couple of weeks ago buying VGA adapters for my Mac Mini. (I'm still wondering who was the genius who decided that the new Mini only needed a mini-DVI to DVI adaptor which was incompatible with the old Mini's DVI to VGA adapter.) One of the most ironic things about the visit, really the only ironic thing about the visit as the Apple store is a wonderful place to shop, was that the clerk who rang up my order used a Windows CE handheld scanner to scan my adapters. Amazing that after all these anti-Microsoft commercials, Apple still needs Microsoft powered hardware to sell their products....

No comments: